Welcome to JKoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of JKoT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post ur absences here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JKoTAlexander

JKoTAlexander

Post ur absences here Empty
PostSubject: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 am

ok, well if ur gonna be gone on vaction or sumting, post it here for example here is my post concering me being gone:

ok everyone ima be gone for a week sunday through saterday, so like Last, ur in charge. and NO ONE DO ANYTHING DRASTIC TILL I GET BACK UNDER PENALTY OF BEING MOOSHED ON BY A RACOR! so no, new forums or faciotn adding or disolving or renaming of clan or anything like that unless im here to approve it. so everyone be good, and dont go admin lame happy, im the only one with the pass for rcon and i have no way of unbanning or fixing stuff till i get back.
Back to top Go down
Lastsith
Admin
Lastsith

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 pm

ill be gone from the 13th to the 15 of july and the 22nd to 27th and i wont be that active bc its summer and i got stuff to do but im free today so HF
Back to top Go down
Lastsith
Admin
Lastsith

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm

i wont be on bc i messed up and i feel bad so ill lay low -.-"
if u havent read my messed up thing then u better bc i am mad at my self so i wanna see wat u think of how stupid i am......... i did am say.............forgeting it has no amsay..........
Back to top Go down
JKoTAlexander

JKoTAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 am

well there is a problem. Last ur now clan leader. i have run into a problem, my computer has had a total motherboard failure. i no longer have an internet capable computer. i will continue to pay for the server if you can take care of it all Last. recruit all the people you need. ur in charge of it all now, if you give me your email i'll give you FTP acess to the server so you can take care of it. i dont know how long it will be before i can get an external modem for my other computer. but its in your hands now. if oyu need anything email me or post it here on the forums and i'll see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Lastsith
Admin
Lastsith

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 am

uhh ok
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Location : In Racoon City Fighting Off Zombies At home 55 Calibur sniping zombies is fun!

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 am

k i was gone for a while cause of my comp i had to format it but i saved everything to D: drive
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marki4231
Lastsith
Admin
Lastsith

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 am

imma be away for bit bc of family stuff....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ur absences here   Post ur absences here Empty

Back to top Go down

Post ur absences here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to JKoT :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: