Welcome to JKoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of JKoT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JKoTAlexander

JKoTAlexander

if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! Empty
PostSubject: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am

Ok well it seems that we are dieing, i need a complete list of all still living members. one will ge the lucky possibility of running things till i get back, or till we deam that it is time to close the clan till i can return.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Location : In Racoon City Fighting Off Zombies At home 55 Calibur sniping zombies is fun!

PostSubject: Re: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm still here and i still have my tags everywhere I go
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marki4231
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:54 pm

i am still here but last i dunno if he quit
im pretty sure he didz
Back to top Go down
JKoTAlexander

JKoTAlexander

PostSubject: Re: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:10 pm

ok, well this sucks, i am saveing up the nesisary money to buy my new modem, but it will still be a few weeks, can you guys handle it without me? Mark your now promoted to Temerary Jedi leader, and wolv, well ur already in charge of the sith, so your more incharge now.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:46 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Location : In Racoon City Fighting Off Zombies At home 55 Calibur sniping zombies is fun!

PostSubject: Re: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 pm

k Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marki4231
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!   if your in this clan and still around read this!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

if your in this clan and still around read this!!!!
Page 1 of 1